- 100 % NATURAL MATERIAL***** Made in Turkey, 100% WOOL on COTTON luxury with handmade feel at machine made prices. Contains colors:Light PurpleBrown. Power loomed WOOL yarn extra durability and softness. This area rug features a 100% jute backing – perfectly safe for wood floors.
- 100 % ORGANIC***** Wool fiber is also flame resistant providing natural flame retardant WITHOUT the ADDITION of CHEMICALS. Because of this wool is an excellent choice for any room in your home and especially for children’s rooms. The elegant design and colors of this rug is made from 100% WOOL on COTTON to prevent shedding, and will tie together any fashionable space.
1010 DESERT Wool
- Material: 100% WOOL on COTTON, 100% NATURAL MATERIALS
- Production: Made by SEMI-AUTOMATIC LOOMS
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Wool is durable, resilient, affords comfort and safety - and wool is a renewable resource! Wool fibers are naturally superior to synthetic fibers, as well as longer lasting, inherently flame retardant and resistant to dirt and crushing.
- SUPERIOR TEXTURE RETENTION & RESILIENCE... Due to the natural crimp that is inherent in wool fiber.
- NATURALLY SOLID & STAIN RESISTANT... Protection that won't deteriorate like the temporary additives that are used on synthetic fibers
- NATURALLY FIRE RETARDANT and wool is self extinguishing. Wool is the fiber of choice for casinos and airlines for this reason alone.
- Slightly higher initial cost massively offset by product longevity and ease of maintenance. WOOL CARPET ACTUALLY COSTS LESS!!!!
- WOOL IS WARMER IN THE WINTER AND COOLER IN THE SUMMER. Wool naturally feels better, is more resilient, and helps moderate temperature and humidity in the home by absorbing and releasing moisture as needed.
- Wool's natural soil and stain resistance allows for wool to require LESS CLEANING THAN SYNTHETICS.
- Wool is a renewable resource and is biodegradable. Wool is a way to be kind to Mother Earth. WOOL IS GREEN AND IS RECYCLABLE.
- WOOL'S SOFT & NATURAL FEEL to the hand and beauty underfoot simply cannot be achieved with any synthetic fiber.